Students » Request Transcripts

Request Transcripts

Requesting Your High School Transcripts

Marks from grades 10, 11 and 12 are available from the Ministry of Education. Parents or guardians may access transcripts if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 or older, the transcript will be released only with written consent of the student.


The official record of high school completion is known as the Transcript of Secondary Level Achievement. This is not available from the high school.  It must be ordered online from the Ministry of Education web site.  For further information follow this link: